Why You Should Consider Re-design Your Ancient Website
- October 3, 2020
- Digital Marketing, Web design
Website redesigning is one of the crucial parts to take off your business to the next level. Your visitors or clients never appreciate the backdated website without modification or updating. Serious clients love to spend on your website only if your website is updated with new features and information.
Many clients even check your company’s online occurrence and other companies while receiving the quote from you. So, you need to improvise new features on your website.
Time and budget are two different factors while redesigning, but it is beneficial when you are going to launch some new products.
Beneficial factors of website redesign:
Are you embarrassed by the old website?
- If you haven’t updated your website for years, this is normal to be embarrassed while referring your website to your client.
- A non-updated website is not beneficial to attract clients as potential clients want an excellent and reorganized website that gives them a clear idea about your business.
Branding and promotional purpose
- If you want to launch your new product or promoting any brand, then website redesign is one of the vital criteria.
- Revamping the website will give a professional look to your site. An old website may not be impressive to the high-profile client as it doesn’t seem professional.
- So, for making your brand image strong in this big competitive world- redesigning is one of the easiest ways.
Comparison with another trendy website
- Don’t think your old website will help your senior clients as there are lots of other trendy websites are being launched every day.
- Compared to other competitors who own attractive looking trendy website with the latest website design- your 2 or 3 years old site seems nonoperational.
- With a trendy design that changes every few years- a two or three-year-old website can easily seem outdated compared to a competitor who has a website that is up to date with the latest design trends.
- Many companies like Microsoft, Google, Apple, etc. prefer a minimalistic, simple, and modern look on a website.
- The latest design trends now call for a flat design utilizing simple patterns that are two dimensional with
To make it Responsive.
- You need to have a responsive website because this feature gives you a flexible website to fit in the screen sizes of any smartphone or tablet.
- Nowadays, when many clients or readers prefer their smartphone to visit your website, you must update your site by updating it with responsive design.
- Responsive design is a client-friendly feature that gives smooth navigation.
Losing smartphone visitors
- Your website has to be mobile or smartphone friendly as a significant portion of the client’s visitors have switched to smartphones.
- If you are still not getting the real reason behind the higher bounce rate, you may be losing your smartphone visitors.
- The website redesign will be a very significant idea to resolve the issue, and it also helps you decreasethe bounce rate and escalate conversions.
Lack of expansion of the business
- Your old website doesn’t reflect your recent business graph or any new brand promotion, and it is harmful to make new potential clients.
- By reformatting your website, you can update your list of facilities, including previous services.
Lack of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) friendliness
- A website redesign can improve your site architecture so that it becomes more SEO friendly.
- By revamping your website by improving coding, you can make your website more SEO friendly.
- Using more modern coding approaches and utilizing H1, H2, H3 Tags, Page Titles, and Alt Tags by a more advanced Content Management System (CMS) helps you optimize your website.
Old and outdated content
- Old content never attracts regular visitors. You must revise and change the content according to time.
- Outdated contents may not be fruitful for your current business status, and this reason, you may lose clients.
- Content marketing strategy, targeted keywords with great SEO (search engine optimization) service is a great idea to make a strong ranking.
Adopt the latest technologies
- Updating your website with modern technology and latest framework and plugins will help your website.
- It will be a better experience for your visitors if you provide them smooth plugins and modern facilities via your website.
Question on website security
- Website security is now of the most concerning points of all serious clients as cybersecurity is a modern-day issue.
- Many small business websites are not updates, suspected as viruses. So, if you haven’t updated your website since it has been launched, you are in danger.
These are some specific reasons mentioned here why you should go for redesigning your website. If you are thinking about the redesigning cost, don’t think twice about redesigning your website as it can be affordable for you. If you want to make your business large and successful- update your website with the best website design company in Bangladesh.
Also read –
Bhavitra Techsolutions is the top most website design & development company in Bangladesh. At bhavitrabd, we provide quality custom web design & development services along with 360 degree digital marketing services in Bangadesh.
About us and this blog
We are a digital marketing company with a focus on helping our customers achieve great results across several key areas.
Request a free quote
We offer professional SEO services that help websites increase their organic search score drastically in order to compete for the highest rankings even when it comes to highly competitive keywords.